You want to make a great first impression on your date, but you don’t want to wear something that will make them think twice about you. Here are some tips on what not to wear on a first date.
1. Don’t wear anything too revealing. You want to look cute and approachable, not like you’re trying to seduce your date. Save the sexier looks for later on in the relationship.
2. Avoid wearing anything that’s too tight or constricting. You want to be able to breathe and feel comfortable, not like you’re being suffocated by your clothes.
3. Steer clear of anything too casual, like ripped jeans or a t-shirt. You want to look like you took some effort with your appearance, even if it was just throwing on a nice pair of pants and a button-down shirt.
4. Don’t wear anything that’s overly flashy or attention-seeking. You want your date to notice you, not your bling.
5. And finally, avoid wearing anything that makes you feel self-conscious or uncomfortable. If you’re not confident in what you’re wearing, it will show.
Wear something that makes you feel good about yourself and you’ll project that positive attitude onto your date.